The goal is to live in a small Austrian village with my Austrian wife and our 4 yr old while learning everything about this beautiful corner of the world. We will live on the second floor of my in-law's house in a two bedroom apartment while skipping around in flowery fields like the one on "The Sound of Music". Well, maybe not the skipping part:)



The village is called Windischgarsten. Located in the lower half of Upper Austria, it is an amazingly beautiful area of the Alps known for skiing, hiking and biking. I don't have any local friends, I haven't learned the language, and I have no idea where I'll work. This could get really interesting. No problem right?







Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ducks and Family in Austria

I received a couple emails asking what I do everyday. Well, like most people, I try not to do the same thing each day. I work at least 5 of the days. My time off is usually spent with family doing...something. Anyway, I picked up my "Flip" camera to record whatever I did earlier this week. I think it was Sunday? On this day my son asked to see some ducks.

Ok, so we went to find some duck!





No comments:

Post a Comment